The development and production of high quality lacquer systems is part of your DNA. We process wood, papers, plastics, metals, glass and many more surfaces using modern water-based, UV- and LED-lacquers. We develop and manufacture individual customer solutions based in the wonderful Lipperland. Our product portfolio consists of more than 300 product lines and many more variants. Our first product was wood filler, in German KNEtbares HOlz, which made up the company name.
Excellent print results need the right finish. Using the right UV-lacquers we ensure good adhesion on the printing colors and the substrate, a high gloss- or deep matte level as well as good scratch resistance. KNEHO-LACKE „fine-tuned“, lacquer systems tuned to specific machine parameters and surface characteristics to realise the best solution for print processing.
Our team develops innovative products in the highest quality with more than 115 employees for clients in more than 25 countries.
We don’t just sell lacquers, we make sure our clients are satisfied. As an ever-growing family-business the striving for satisfaction our steady motivation and our team takes care of the needed “drive” with fun and competence to reach this goal.
Flat hierarchies, speed, flexibility, self-responsibility of employees and short decision paths are our strenghts. Future-oriented investments, digitisation and automation, scanner-based manufaturing processes, and much more brings us forward. As a modern employer in the region, we built a attractive and fun work environment. Every single employee is important and is a decisive part of our success.
To garantuee our long-term growth, we need engaged employees, who bring our products to series production on our clients machines.
KNEHO-LACKE – We live lacquer
- a job in a stabile and financially independent family business
- fair, performance-based salary plus attractive social benefits
- intensive training and involvement in a strong team
- Various training posibilities
- build up the market in Poland for the whole packaging and print industry
- present our products and systematically acquire new clients
- manage and create right customer base and report directly to the sales management
- cooperate with the laboratory and application center to optimize our products
- you are familiar with the packaging and print industry
- you are a self-employed commercial agent
- you have first experiences in sales and in the field of UV-paints
- you are flexible, ready to travel and have strong communication skills as well as good knowledge of English and the needed technical know-how
We would be happy to hear from you soon! We are happy to accept your application online. Please click the button „Apply now“ and send us your application online. After you have sent in your application, we will examine it along with any other applications we may have and then invite you to an initial meeting.
You need time to think about it? No problem! You can also download our job advertisement as a PDF document. When you are ready to send us your application, you can simply apply on this website or send us a postal application directly to the specific location.